Oakland School Learner Qualities

Oakland School Learner Qualities
Be Self Aware (Excellence Value): SML tasks

E
Be self aware
I know my learning goals.
I know how I learn best.
Think about and reflect on:
  • How have I been managing my time with completing my SML Tasks?
  • How well have I been completing them?
  • Have I been completing my MUST Dos each week?
  • Have I been organised enough to complete bonus tasks?

What is my learning goal?
IALT manage my time well so I complete all my “MUST Do” SML Tasks each week
What has been going well?
Getting my SML done on time
What have I been learning to do to get the tasks done?
To work fast and sort of alone
Which tasks have I completed well?  Why?
My Maths because I always get it done on time
Which tasks have been challenging?  Why?
My Reading, Writing and Maths Because You Don’t Know if its done or not
What are some other bonus tasks I would like to do?
Scratch
My next step is……..
To work alone more.







No comments:

Post a Comment